CANCELLATION and SCHEDULING POLICIES
- Registration fees and tuition payments are non-refundable.
- We accept payments by check, cash and credit cards (visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover).
- If paying by credit card a 3% processing fee will be added.
- Accept VENMO and ZELLE
- We do not prorate for vacations or missed classes.
- There is a 24-hour cancellation policy for ALL private lessons whether you have a standing lesson or not.
- If it becomes necessary to change or cancel your lesson time, we must hear from you at least 24 hours before that scheduled lesson otherwise you will be charged for that lesson.
- If you cancel on the day of your scheduled lesson; that lesson will be deducted from your private lesson package.
- If you are not on private lesson package and cancel with less than 24 hours notice of your booked lesson, you will be charged for the canceled or missed lesson and you will be required to pre-pay for a new lesson.
- Private lesson packages are not transferable and non-refundable.
- Private lesson packages are due for renewal on the second to last hour of your current package.
- If you are planning to take a leave of absence or vacation, please inform the studio or your instructor so we can record the absence and rebook the next lesson.
- Class will start promptly at the designated time. Arriving a bit earlier to change your shoes and prepare yourself for class is suggested.
- If you are running late for your lesson, please call and inform the studio or your instructor. We are not obligated to make up missed lesson time beyond the scheduled end-time for your lesson. We will only be able to give you the allotted 45 minute lesson time in order to accommodate all scheduled lessons and our studio schedule.
- If you are running late to pick up your child, please call us as soon as possible. This will help us ease a child’s concerns and make arrangements for them to wait for you
- Students that come in for groups only, please note that you have only one (1) absence allowed from each package. If you decide to cancel, please inform the studio.
If you don’t inform the studio, we have the right to deduct that missed group hour from your package.
- The studio will notify students scheduled when cancellations or studio closures occur due to inclement weather.
- Make-up classes scheduled to accommodate weather related cancellations and Holidays.
- After the completion of one group session, all children enrolled in group classes will be required to purchase a studio uniform and proper dance shoes specified by the studio.
- Uniforms are available through the studio. Please see Elena and she will order the uniform and/or shoes through our vendor Grand Prix DanceWear.
- Hair must be pulled away from the face and securely fastened
- No excessive jewelry should be worn during lessons
- Students should bring appropriate cover-ups to wear to and from lessons
- No outside shoes allowed on the dance floors
- Dance shoes must not be worn outside
- All lessons and classes are 45 minutes long.
- The studio is not responsible for any loss, theft, damage to personal belongings or valuables left in the changing rooms.
- No gum chewing in the studio at any time
- No food or drink allowed in the studio. Water is available in the lobby/waiting/observation areas
- No pets are allowed in the studio at any time
- All toddlers must be fully potty trained to enroll
Spencer Nyemchek DanceSport reserves the right to add, change or amend any of the above policies and rules.