For students age 4-6. At this age, dance is about learning to nurture creativity in movement. Developing coordination and promoting self-esteem, combined with learning basic positions and terminology, are the building blocks of our wildly creative dance curriculum. Designed to encourage toddlers and preschoolers to enjoy the benefits and joys of song and dance from a young age, Kids Rhythm & Beats is known for providing children with the opportunity to express themselves within a fun, safe and caring environment.
Dance teaches preschoolers to follow directions, learn new vocabulary, gain rhythmic skills, and much more.
Additional Benefits of Dance for Preschoolers:
- Enhances social skills
- Promotes physical fitness
- Improves attention span
- Encourages participation and group interaction
- Provides opportunities to lead, share and respond to others!
- Creates a positive self-image
- Teaches arts appreciation
- Enhances poise and grace
- Improves balance, coordination, and agility
The main goal of SND Kids is to encourage our students to develop independence, learn to follow directions, enhance their enthusiasm for dance, and most importantly to have FUN!
Saturdays at 11am